Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team Fatty
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know any good places to night fish for real big flathead or channel cat?

·
Team Fatty
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
exact lakes and rivers around the southwestern part of ohio, just a few my dad and i can check out, doesn't matter where.

·
Mellons mentor
4,001 Posts
Rocky fork and Paint creek are both good Lakes for cats, but with the spawn approaching they may have lock jaw for awhile.

·
Team Fatty
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks, i was debating upon going to paint creek or cj brown tomorrow, still not sure but it'll proabaly be paint creek

·
Team Fatty
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i read that post about that carmel lake, supposed to be near rocky fork know anything about it?

·
Team Fatty
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry, carmel creek

·
Registered
35 Posts
sorry but i dont know the name of the road i just know how to get to it and yes its a real good place at night. I'll look at the name of the road next time im out there. the waterway is rockyfork creek.if you cant find it try blinkos point its at rocky fork lake its a real good place for flatheads and channels to any bait store around there can tell you how to get there.its also on the lake map.be sure to get some nice creek chubs before you go.not bait store mullits.

·
Team Fatty
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks alot, i'll defenately try that

·
Team Fatty
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
does anyone recomend paintcreek over cj brown, or vise versa??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts