close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nice Turtle

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Froggy, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Here's a bruiser...I wouldn't want to get in front of this guy.

I pulled him in and when he got near the shore line he figured out what was happening and with 2 strokes of his front paws, he burried himself about half way. I had to go into the water and pull him out by the tail....he wasn't very happy to see me.

Another member wants to clean a shell for display...any suggestions as to how to do that?

What's your favorite recipe for turtle. A staple in ANY wild game dinner. Hmmmm that gives me an idea :) ;)

Attached Files:

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

you and your wild game dinners! :D

3. Maybe they are a thing fo the past, but when I was a kid, I remember waiting in line for hours to get into a wild game dinner...now everybody acts like they never heard of such a thing....Oh well, can't hurt to keep trying :D

Hey I just noticed that this is the 1000th thread posted in the lounge, moreover the first time 1000 threads on the site for ANY forum.....don't I win a boat or a camper or something like that? :) :D

4. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

There's a sportsman club on Jacoby Road in Copley (just west of Akron) that has a wild game dinner every year. I'm sure someone on this site has been there and will remember the details.

5. catking

catking Banned

You win a boat AND a camper Froggy !!! It is in the mail ;) .DA KING !!!

6. I don't care what EVERYONE else says You're the GREATEST Catking....

BTW... I don't mean to be greedy, but do you think you can through in a couple of bumper stickers to go with the boat and camper? Oh yeah, what about something to tow the boat and camper with? :D :D

7. Nice going Don. Bet that chunk could put some hurt on your extended body parts. :D :D Can't wait until you get back to fish the lake again and bring that GALLON of soup you promised. ;) :)

8. :D :D I thought we were trading a cup of soup for 10 lbs of fresh walleye fillets ;).

This one will easily make a couple of gallons and I have a couple dressed turtles in the freezer to boot....SOUPS ON :)