Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to da king, shakedown, and the rest of the crew for knowing that a change was needed. And even though I hardley have time to post, since I'm either workin or fishin, I do appreciate the efforts set forth to put this all together :) . Heck!!!! I hardley have time to post this w/ the schedule I keep. But I will tell ya all this :eek: I have caught 3 fishohio fish so far and they have all been from public waters. Well, lets say 2 definite, and 1 most likely. !st off caught a 13 inch crappie (released.... to close to spawning season), then I caught a registered (1st official fishohio) 28 1/2 in. walleye that went a measley 7 and 1/4 lbs. Next day I hooked into a channel that went 9.6lbs on my rapala dig. scale that i measured at between 24-25 in but didn't straighten it out to get an official measurement. I thought, at the time, that 31 in. was fishohio, but after lookin at the registration card from my walleye, I seen that it was only 26 in. so you all can tell me if a 9.5lb channel is legit. I guess what I'm trying to say is the fun has only started and good luck to you all..... And all yea! thanks for the help Misfit, MRfo, shortdrift, Garrys- ain't heard or seen of him in a while, S/T, Leeabu, UFM, TahoeJ and many others. It's great to see you all here at this site

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Thanks from all of the OGF Team for your comments !!! I'm glad you found your way here ;) and hope you enjoy your stay. DA KING !!! :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
i caught a c.kitty about a week or so ago that went 9.1lbs on a digital scale. it was 27 1/2" long. bet yours was that long at least!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts