close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nice to find a better a fishin site (not payin site)

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by katfishmcgraw, May 14, 2004.

1. katfishmcgraw

katfishmcgraw aficianado

Thanks to da king, shakedown, and the rest of the crew for knowing that a change was needed. And even though I hardley have time to post, since I'm either workin or fishin, I do appreciate the efforts set forth to put this all together :) . Heck!!!! I hardley have time to post this w/ the schedule I keep. But I will tell ya all this :eek: I have caught 3 fishohio fish so far and they have all been from public waters. Well, lets say 2 definite, and 1 most likely. !st off caught a 13 inch crappie (released.... to close to spawning season), then I caught a registered (1st official fishohio) 28 1/2 in. walleye that went a measley 7 and 1/4 lbs. Next day I hooked into a channel that went 9.6lbs on my rapala dig. scale that i measured at between 24-25 in but didn't straighten it out to get an official measurement. I thought, at the time, that 31 in. was fishohio, but after lookin at the registration card from my walleye, I seen that it was only 26 in. so you all can tell me if a 9.5lb channel is legit. I guess what I'm trying to say is the fun has only started and good luck to you all..... And all yea! thanks for the help Misfit, MRfo, shortdrift, Garrys- ain't heard or seen of him in a while, S/T, Leeabu, UFM, TahoeJ and many others. It's great to see you all here at this site

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Glad you found us.
    Welcome to OGF!

3. catking

catking Banned

Thanks from all of the OGF Team for your comments !!! I'm glad you found your way here ;) and hope you enjoy your stay. DA KING !!! :)

4. dfoxfish

dfoxfish chairbustintruckdrowner

i caught a c.kitty about a week or so ago that went 9.1lbs on a digital scale. it was 27 1/2" long. bet yours was that long at least!