Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - new to the forum. A buddy and I have been looking for some nice places to fish bass or cat. We throw back all we catch. Recently we have been bank fishing at Alum creek with minor success. I've seen some nice vids of some catches made here. Wondering if someone could direct us to a nice hole for some bank fishing.

We don't have a boat.

Thank you in advance for reading.

·
deleted
3,892 Posts
With only five posts, you might consider asking the mods for a do-over on your screen name.

Try fishing the bridges and riprap in the confluence area. You can see it all from Google Satellite...easy access. Check out 1rod1reelfishing's videos and fish those spots. :p

You only have a few months to do it, and it's all going away.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With only five posts, you might consider asking the mods for a do-over on your screen name.

Try fishing the bridges and riprap in the confluence area. You can see it all from Google Satellite...easy access. Check out 1rod1reelfishing's videos and fish those spots. :p

You only have a few months to do it, and it's all going away.

Thanks! What's going away in a few months? I have been watching his vids. I'm really enjoying them.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The downtown pool is going away when they remove the Town St. Dam. It will be a more natural river through the downtown area.
Ahhh...I think I am going to take off on Weds and hit a couple places 1rod1reel posted, if I can find them.
Would you happen to have the Satellite view of spots you mentioned?

·
Banned
4,478 Posts
Forget the Rivers for Bass fishing for quite a while, they're all raging. Catfish on the hand should be available in good numbers despite the high water. Try and find slack areas south of any spillway and use cutbait or live bluegill.

I lol'd at your Screen Name.

·
A one-man wolfpack...
3,181 Posts
Classy screen name. FYI - There are kids on this site...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
146 Posts
why is everyone concerned about kids? they say and see much worse than we do sometimes

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
why is everyone concerned about kids? they say and see much worse than we do sometimes
All good....I got it changed. I joined this forum to get good info on a hobby I really want to get involved with. Don't need the name stopping people from helping me out.

No disrespect anyone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts