Nice pond bass

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Mr. Basskisser, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Mr. Basskisser

Mr. Basskisser Hard Core Fishing Fool!

We hit a pond Friday between the storms. Mrs. BK was throwing a Renegade minnow type crank/jerk bait. They were hitting it pretty well. She caught 4 including an 18 incher. It looks like they are starting to fatten up. Last weekend they were skinnier. I only caught 2. One on jig&pig, one on spinnerbait. Too bad the weather got so crappy, we wanted to get out some more this weekend.

[​IMG]

2. Nice bass Mr Basskisser.

3. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

4. Nice Fishie!

5. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Way to go BassKissers! Definately need to get down and fish with u 2 this year! The pond bass are already fattening up...my first bass last week.
    I lost a real pig at the boat ...broke my heart at the end of a long cast. Blasted a gurgling spinnerbait in 2' of water. Led her to the boat and she made a mad dive underneath and came unbuttoned!!
    Easily 5bs.+ saw the whole thing from the strike to the wave bye bye

[​IMG]

6. JignPig Guide

JignPig Guide Fishing Guide

Good fish Mr. & Mrs. BK. And you too NewbreedFishing. All of your pictures look nice. And more importantly, the bass look nice!
    And also, hey NewbreedFishing. Sorry to hear about the one that got away. I lost a true giant. I'm talking an Ohio fish of a lifetime last week. I'm still moaning & groaning about it. She hit a spinnerbait and I had here about 3-feet from the boat with a good look at her. She broke my heart!

7. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

thanks J & P

Both unfortunate circumstances...HOW THE HELL DID BOTH COME OFF?
    Big fish are just a whole nother animal i suppose.
    Still frustrates me because usually spinnerbaits penetrate completely through.

8. Mr. Basskisser

Mr. Basskisser Hard Core Fishing Fool!

Nice bass Mitch.....losing a big one is almost enough to make a grown man cry.