Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Multi-Species Fanatic
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Created a username on this site a couple nights ago... thought I'd check it out and see what's happening- just wanted to say very nice job. Pretty impressive all the features. My eyes are watering at the moment from the Space Invaders, played a little too long...

Good Fishin'

-CW

·
Catch bait???
4,018 Posts
lol this site is awsome, by far the most impressive forum I have ever seen. the more and more I use it, the more features I come acrost and it sure is great. The picture gallery is something thats really unique and the video games are pure addictive!

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Hey Coolwater !!! Glad to see you stopping by to checkus out. I've heard alot of members are "hooked" on them games :D I haven't even checked them out, I know what will happen ;) Thanks guys for the compliments.

·
Administrator
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,583 Posts
Right on Coolwater!

Just a warning...those games may cost members their jobs or spouses...I can't stop beating on those penguins.

·
Charter Captain
354 Posts
Good morning CatKing...
I just wanted to say that I think this site is pretty cool. Ezmarc told me about it, so I came to check it out. Good work everyone!

Juls

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,357 Posts
Thanks guys for coming on board. Glad to have you. Hope enjoy the site. If you have a ny question or suggestions let us know, that's why we are here.

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Glad you stopped by to check the Ohiogamefishing site out! Did Ezmarc happen to mention that he got almost all his walleye tips from DA KING ? TRUE :cool: :rolleyes: Welcome aboard !! DA KING !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts