close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nice looking site...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CoolWater, Apr 11, 2004.

1. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Created a username on this site a couple nights ago... thought I'd check it out and see what's happening- just wanted to say very nice job. Pretty impressive all the features. My eyes are watering at the moment from the Space Invaders, played a little too long...

Good Fishin'

-CW

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

lol this site is awsome, by far the most impressive forum I have ever seen. the more and more I use it, the more features I come acrost and it sure is great. The picture gallery is something thats really unique and the video games are pure addictive!

3. catking

catking Banned

Hey Coolwater !!! Glad to see you stopping by to checkus out. I've heard alot of members are "hooked" on them games :D I haven't even checked them out, I know what will happen ;) Thanks guys for the compliments.

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Right on Coolwater!

Just a warning...those games may cost members their jobs or spouses...I can't stop beating on those penguins.

5. Juls

Juls Charter Captain

Good morning CatKing...
    I just wanted to say that I think this site is pretty cool. Ezmarc told me about it, so I came to check it out. Good work everyone!

Juls

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thanks guys for coming on board. Glad to have you. Hope enjoy the site. If you have a ny question or suggestions let us know, that's why we are here.

7. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome Coolwater and Juls.
    Great to have you here!

8. catking

catking Banned

Glad you stopped by to check the Ohiogamefishing site out! Did Ezmarc happen to mention that he got almost all his walleye tips from DA KING ? TRUE :cool: :rolleyes: Welcome aboard !! DA KING !!!