Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post - new to this site - appreciate all the info i get from everyone on here.

Pulled a nice 2lb out of Cleveland Harbor Sat morning. Unfortunately, was only there about 20 minutes b/c the weather kicked up.

Made it out to one of my favorite spots, Seneca Ponds in Streetsboro, mid-afternoon. Started out fishing plastics and got skunked. Very little weed cover - guess the early week storms knocked them out. Switched to shad plug late afternoon and nailed 6 in about an hour and a half. Biggest about 2lbs. Most in the 12 inch range - small, but still fun.

Anyone else have any luck at Seneca?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
off Rt. 14 - if you are heading east on 480, take a right on the commerce parkway just past the sheets station. go down about a mile and it will be on your right hand side. just built by the county in the last 4 years or so. definitely underfished. there is a warning sign about taking fish from the lake as it has not been tested. i never keep any bass, so it does not bother me.

2 ponds are on the property. wear long pants/boots cause you will be cutting through the woods to get to some of the spots. i have always done well there.

biggest bass i have caught there is about 2.5lb. but, i have seen pics of 5lb'ers. best way to catch the big ones is live bait (small bluegill) in the smaller pond. however, i hate bobber fishing and would rather fish artificials.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts