close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NFL Star Pat Tillman K.I.A. in Afganastan

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Apr 23, 2004.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Hi guys, this is all over the news, for those that are unfimilar w/ the situation Pat Till was a DB for the Arizona Cardinlas whom had a brother in the service (if I recall correctly) after after 9/11 Tillman felt like he could do more than play football so he left a 3 yr/3.+ million dollar contract to join the Army Rangers @ $18K, well he was ambushed & killed.

I have followed his story very closely hit really hit me when I first heard,. As I was leaving work I heard Bill Cunningham talking about Pat Tillman, so I knew something had happened. :(

I dont want to seem liek his life was any more valuable than any other solider becasue it wasnt, but I think this counry was built by men like Pat Tillman (and every other solider).

So I ask this, if you were making $3million would/could you have left it? I dont know if I could have, if i was drafted Oh hell yes, I'd stand up for my counrty in a second without hesitation but he volunteered.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

HERE is the link via JUNO/Yahoo.com

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Enough of this crap guys. H2O said nothing about the NRA. APD if you have a problem do like he said in a PM. Don't start something on here. We won't let it happen!!!!