Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, this is all over the news, for those that are unfimilar w/ the situation Pat Till was a DB for the Arizona Cardinlas whom had a brother in the service (if I recall correctly) after after 9/11 Tillman felt like he could do more than play football so he left a 3 yr/3.+ million dollar contract to join the Army Rangers @ $18K, well he was ambushed & killed.

I have followed his story very closely hit really hit me when I first heard,. As I was leaving work I heard Bill Cunningham talking about Pat Tillman, so I knew something had happened. :(

I dont want to seem liek his life was any more valuable than any other solider becasue it wasnt, but I think this counry was built by men like Pat Tillman (and every other solider).

So I ask this, if you were making $3million would/could you have left it? I dont know if I could have, if i was drafted Oh hell yes, I'd stand up for my counrty in a second without hesitation but he volunteered.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HERE is the link via JUNO/Yahoo.com

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,427 Posts
Enough of this crap guys. H2O said nothing about the NRA. APD if you have a problem do like he said in a PM. Don't start something on here. We won't let it happen!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts