close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Next Generation

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by Rod&Reel, Sep 7, 2005.

1. PS3

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Xbox 360

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  3. Revolution

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Either aint into games, or aint into consoles

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. What next gen system do you plan on getting? The Xbox 360, or maybe the Revolution is your style, or just maybe the PS3 will be rocking it for you. Right now I have the PS2 and Gamecube. I know I will be getting the PS#, but I want to wait and see what Nintendos system is about. I read that the PS3 will have a Linux operating system. I think this is cool for two reasons. First because it has a operating system period, and second because I aint never operated Linux in my life and I think it would be cool to learn it. Nvidia is making the graphics card for it. Called the "RSX". The Xbox 360 will be running a ATI card. I have no clue about the Revolution at this time. Funny seeing the same graphics card companys that rule the pc world getting into the consoles. OR are you one of those that don't play games, or don't play them on consoles?

2. gstrick27

gstrick27 ITS BLUEJACKETS TIME!!!!!

xbox 360 gotta have my halo and the ps2 had way too many kids games for me, xbox is all about the big kids games and i love squad based combat which is the xbox bread and butter. of course if they dont do something about moving resident evil to different platforms like they did with doom i guess ill buy my first nintendo system since the super nes. the thing about the graphics cards jumping from pc to consoles is the consoles are pcs now days especially the next gen stuff. xbox 360 will be able to surf the net and do some cool stuff w mp3's, these new systems are the gaming communities way of breaking the pc market on high end games. half life 2 due out for xbox in oct is said to have all of the same graphics, movement and ai as the pc version on the original xbox. man i cant wait for the 360.

3. Not sure. I currently own an XBox but don't play it much. For First person Shooters i really still enjoy the PC better than anything. Something about being able to use the mouse and keyboard together makes the game way nicer. Also I have a 7800GTX Graphics card and a beefy computer system so the games look really sweet turned all the way up. Right now I'm still playing BF2 when I get the time. I'd love to see an updated fishing game come out with good multiplayer. If I bought anything I'd buy an XBox 360 I think.

4. BornToFish

BornToFish Smallmouth Rule

Can you say "SONY"!

5. FABA_Guy24

FABA_Guy24 Bucketmouths Nightmare

I wish they would come out with another Trophy Bass.. Those were really fun games i think.. Especially Trophy Bass 4 where you could play online and against other people.. ;)

6. A online fishing game would be nice. You could have tournaments and everything.

7. I have and love my 360. If they ever did make a next gen online fishing game, I would be playing it online!