close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Newby here

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by hiddenlake, Dec 29, 2004.

1. It's about time I found a good site in ohio, looking forward to meeting you guys. Last year was not good for us on Lake Erie but the previous year we caught alot of huge walleye out of camp perry. Got all the equipment and am willing to share this great spot with all you people, hopefully we'll get some good ice this year. Any info on the big lake yet? Count me in on all the events, take care and good luck to all !!

2. How do I post pictures on the site?

3. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Select photo gallery at the top of this page and upload the photos there. Then when you post Select a photo from "My Photos" located under the smilies. Welcome to the site!

Gene

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Welcome aboard hiddenlake you will find alot of great people here on ogf and alot of good friends to fish with.

5. Thats what were looking for, will let you know when it's time for the big lake !!!

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Hiddenlake, glad to see you join us. We're sure you will like the site and find lots of good info also. Welcome aboard.

7. Thanks Dale, do you travel to lake erie? If you do get ready for some great ice fishing.

8. Nah, Dale's afraid to go on the hard stuff. He's one of those fair-weather fishermen. LOL.

Welcome to the site. Can't wait for the re-freeze so I can drag him out!!! LOL.

9. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

No problem Hiddenlake....Welcome aboard! Hope ya get to make some of our outtings. One comming up at long lake this month. I fished it the last 2 years and had a blast! You get to meet a lot of the members there. Hope to see ya around.

Gene

10. WELCOME ABOARD...
    I like ice too...

11. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Hiddenlake, we are glad you found the biggest fishing site for Ohio. There is a friendly, helpful community of people here that are great to get together with. ;)

Again welcome,
    - Jim

12. Welcome Hiddenlake
    Lot of good info and fun
    Great bunch here on the OGF
    Bring on more ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Geowol
    George

13. Thanks guys, will try to make long lake, no idea where it is, so let me know the day and how to get there. Hopefully we'll have ice, hiddenlake is about thawed out. :mad: