close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Grimmy, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Hey guys, thought I would join and get some advice and maybe pass some on. I have lived in Reynoldsburg my whole life. I'm about 500 yards from Blacklick creek maybe 1/2 mile south of Broad. Late in the summer you can get crawdads, I take my kids down there and clean up. I like to use them on the Scioto beneath the Trabue Rd. bridge....nice smallies! I am a wader or fish from bank guy. No boat, although the older I get (42) it sounds tempting. I'm heading up to the Kokosing this Saturday. I usually go there 2 -3 times a year and wade. Usually a bunch of smallies, rock, and once about 3 or 4 years ago I caught a steelhead off a rooster tail (14-16inch). Oh well, nice to talk to ya, I'll let everyone know how the road trip to Gambier went.

2. Welcome aboard Grimmy!

3. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

welcome aboard grimmy
    kokosing is a great stream...but nothing like it used to be in terms. numbers and size. did you say you took a chromer in the koko? :confused:
    let me know how ya did mate, it's been a minute since i have visited that area. i practically lived there in the 90's