close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Newbie POST

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Minor, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Minor

Minor Wannabe Fisherman

Just a newbie to OGF here . . . have watched your wonderful website as a visitor for months. . . a little info on myself . . . . grew up at leesville lake in carroll county for 16 years . . .didn't fish for 10 years or so . . .and finally bought my first boat this year . . . proud owner of a RANGER fish n ski . . . Now the trick is for me . . . .is to learn how to fish all over again . . . this first year as a boat owner i've spent a ton of time at salt fork . . . .love it . . .beautiful place, not much on fishing boat docks. . . . .spent the last summer trying to learn a thing or two . . .. caught a few nice fish . . . most out of salt fork . .. a few out of pleasant hill . . . and a few out of other lakes. .. . . I am looking foward to meeting a few new friends and finding out some of the tricks of the trade . . . I am always reading and absorbing new info and looking for a new adventure . . . . . . I look forward to reading many new posts and especially any on salt fork . . . planning on a quick trip tommorrow to check the ice situation . . .the RANGER is looking for water . . .would love to get her out in december .. .:) and with the warm temps. . . . .. . .just itching . . . .. if not . .oh well . .. do have a trip planned to cabelas in wv on monday ..:) .. . .anyhow . . .good luck for you hardwater fans . . .and catch the rest of ya in the spring . .:) . . .. .

MINOR . >:)

2. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

Welcome Minor !!! :D

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

glad to see you joined up!

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Welcome to OGF Minor!

You know, that Ranger could easily fish TN in the winter...not too far of a drive for quality open water!

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

welcome aboard minor

6. catking

catking Banned

Welcome to the OGF ! THE CATKING !!!

7. Welcome Minor!!! Lots of knowhow at this site- if these guys& gals dont know it, it doesn't exist!!!! Again WELCOME!!!!

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Welcome to the site. We are glad to have you join us here at OGF.

9. WELCOME ABOARD
    Nice to meet you MINOR and hope you'll not only learn as you go but share your experiences with us too...