close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New York- Ahhhh!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Sep 12, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Just got home from New York.(Rochester) Picked up my Delta Wing Viper boat. First off, Map Quest wasn' too acurate. I ended up in the wrong part of town so to speak. LoL I have to say Ohio's expressways are way nicer to to travel on than Pa. and New York. And the toll roads? They have some nerve charging you to drive on them. A Hovercraft would have been the correct vehicle on this trip. :mad: About 800 miles of really bad road. 1,000 mile round trip.
    One good thing though, we stopped at some of the local vinyards and got some excellant grapes for the fall vino' Red likes that stuff ya' know! Anywho, I 'll post some pics of the Delta Wing as I ready it for the first test blast! :) Later, Raider (.)(.) Oh yeah, we saw an 12 door (6 each side) stretch Hummer in New York- Way toooo cool!!! :cool:

2. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

Yeah take MapQuest directions with a grain of salt. I printed out directions to Cabelas in Dundee Mi. and it put us on a dead-end road at some factory. I could see Cabela's from the dead-end and just had to backtrack down exit road and accross (under) expressway.