New Years Eve..Partying or staying in?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by goodday, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Happy New Years Eve!!!
    I am staying in this year for the first time.
    Have a good one!!!!

2. HAPPY NEW YEARS

personally i stay in on amateur drunk driving night :)

either way you celebrate everyone have a safe and good new years.

3. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

happy new year

Im with fishing fool. You couldnt pay me enough to go drive around with the nuts that will be out tonight.

4. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Happy New Year to all!
    We lay low and stay out of the way of the morons. Heading a short distance to some friends with some of the kids. We always bring a kid that drives so we can relax, have a few, enjoy the holiday, and return home safely. Hope you all stay safe as well.

5. well i wont be out driving but i will be at my buddys party, its huge and the live bands will rock,,,, happy newyears

6. Staying in..family in from out of town has grounded us.

7. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

we always stay home and watch the festivities on tv and maybe some football and be safe !!

i wouldnt go anywhere with all of the idiots that will be drinking and driving tonight !!!

8. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

We aren't playing tonight so we are going to see another band called Bad Mojo. First time in a long time we haven't had a New Years Eve gig. It is the wifes' turn to drive so I can have a beverage. Happy New Years, please be safe out there tonight. Don't lose that drivers license, make it hard to go fishing!!!

9. Wife has to work til 11P so it is home for me.

10. I'd rather stay in tonight and get up early and chase some steel.... BUT the girlfriend doesn't like that idea.

Happy New Year!

11. i am staying in . gonna drink my bottle of grey goose and watch tv all night,

12. pork shoulder and 3 bags kraut in roaster...weill stay home,have a few cold ones and if enough guys show up some poker...been over 10 years since i went out for new years and dont miss it!!! be safe and enjoy!!

13. Working 4pm to 4am so it's stay at work for me.

14. We was going to stay in. but we are going to a party and being the designated drivers for are friends.

15. Ajax

Ajax Rapala Snagger

I'm staying in with the family and a bottle of Kentucky's best.

16. and that would be Woodford Reserve? or? Makers?

17. stayin in with the wife and kids, too many asshats out tonight. open a bottle of bubbly and toast with the wife and maybe pop off a charge from the muzzleloader at the stroke of midnite. be safe all and have a happy new year

18. ..Staying home this year...with a few friends Going to have a fish fry about 10...Till then have some crackers .cheese ,.smoked steelhead..shrimp...a couple of cold ones...All of you that are going out be smart ...and for sure be safe...
    ...DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE...HAPPY 2009 TO YOU ALL...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  19. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

thats just wrong on so many levels