close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NEW! Wednesday Night Bass Tournaments at Griggs Reservoir!

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by fishingredhawk, Jun 21, 2008.

1. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

John Garrett (TheBigJG) and I (fishingredhawk) will begin hosting open bass tournaments at Griggs Reservoir every Wednesday night at 6:00 p.m. sharp, starting this Wednesday (6-25-08).

We have a nice set of digital scales and a weigh tub. Our goal is to provide the guys who fish this tournament with a fair and efficiently run competitive tournament.

Entry fees are $20 per single or $40 per team. We will be paying back 100% of entry fees collected every night, based on the pay schedule set forth in the official rules. Please take a look at the official rules and details attached below. If you are interested in fishing, we will collecting entry fees beginning at 5:15 this Wednesday. Come and fish with us, and I promise you will have a good time!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM or cell phone.

Attached Files:

2. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

3. Definitely will be there....

it's about time :)

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Great job with getting everything together guys. I look forward to fishing as many as I can this season. :)

5. We'll try to make as many as we can. Looking forward to it. Are you and John fishing separate or together.

6. Thats great; I have been sick for the last week but I wll try to make has many i can...........

7. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. It looks like it will be a pretty good turnout!

8. I love it!
    wish i could go
    good luck
    I'll spread the word
    never know, when you least expect it, i may have opportunity to donate