close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

new wardon

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by recordbreaker, Feb 17, 2005.

1. There was a new wardon in the county who wanted to find out who the local poachers was. So he went to the local diner one mornin in his civillian clothes, and just sat around drinkin coffee and listenin to some of the locals gossip. Along about noon a feller come in, and it was obvious he had been huntin by the clothes he was wearin. And before he could get three steps through the door sombody says how many rabbits did you get this mornin bill? Bill said 25 is all. And the wardon stood up and walked over and said sir before you say anything else I think you orta know that im the new wardon in this county and bill said before you say anything else I think you orta know im the biggest damn liar in this county.

2. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

I think that was the same game warden that suspected a hillbilly of catching too many bass.

One day he spotted the ole boyz truck parked near the lake. Sure enough when he walked to the lake the hillbilly was nearby with a washtub full of bass.

The warden informed him that he was going to give him a ticket for being over the limit.

The hillbilly expalained that these were his pet fish and he took them to the lake each day to let them get excercise. He told the warden that he put them in the lake to swim around then they would swim back to go into the tub and go back. With that he just poured the fish into the lake.

After a few minutes the warden asked the hillbilly how long before the fish swim back?

The hillbilly just said "what fish?"