close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New treatment plant on the hoga ??

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Agent47, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

Buddy sent me this post to ask you all about it after he did some research.

Looking to hire a Construction Manager to oversee the complete installation of a Water Treatment Facility. Successful candidate will be required to track subcontractor work progress and manpower, equipment deliveries and keep the project on schedule and within budget. Prior experience managing a large construction project is essential. Must have experience in civil engineering, piping, structural, and controls construction associated with wastewater treatment facilities. We require candidate have an EIT and a Bachelor of Science in an engineering related discipline.

Contact Robert S. Marrone at:
    (609) 584-9000 ext 218

Or apply online at:
    http://dmc9.com/rsm/app.asp

Or email to:
    1000001129_10007167@candseek4.com
    Seems this is a multimillion dollar project in Akron on the Hoga somewhere and there are reports of more major changes to the river at this location.
    Anyone know anymore about this ??

2. I know the Lock 29 project, for storm sewer overflow, was just completed off Cuyahoga Street. Not sure if there's another phase going on related to that... I'll ask around though.

3. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Maybe the expansion of the Fish Creek poop plant in Stow? The water quality is up with the removal of the Kent and Monroe Falls dam and now they are allowed to proceed?
    Don't know. I'm just guessing.