close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

new to this

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by elguajiro, Mar 29, 2005.

1. hello anglers,
    i used to fish as a kid and its been years but i want to start again so im pretty new to this. i live in kent and just wanted to see about some good spots locally, and any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

2. Our member, KSUflash also lives in your area and is very familiar with the lakes in you local.

3. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Lake Rockwell has excellent fishing!!!

Sorry-couldn't resist. Do not go to Rockwell. The long arm of the Man will grab you before your lure hits the water.

4. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Hello elguajiro :D
    Welcome to our great site! You will love it here. I know shortdrift already mentioned KSUflash. He does live in your area, and is one heck of a great guy. He also is quite knowledgable. How old are you? (if you dont mind me asking...) Do you have a boat? What kind of fish to you like to fish for?

5. Hey - Welcome !
    I live just behind Kent in Rootstown and West Branch is right down rt. 59 to rt.5..take rt.5 and you will see signs ....look for Rock Spring Rd.....

Also, down Rt.14 there is Knapp Rd. right by Arnie's steakhouse......check it out....

West Branch Crappie / Musky / Pike fishing is gonna turn on soon if it didn't already....

There is also Lake Milton and Berlin and Magodore also nearby...(20 min)...

steely123

6. im 25 reel lady i don't know for sure what i want to fish for, my grandad was an awesome perch fisher so its in my blood to angle. so im reely (pun) up for any species

7. Welcome Bro, I live in Brady Lake, right by Kent, If u got a truck to hall a bigger boat we can be great friends-lol-good luck-i also like standing rock cemetery, across from kent high school-throw some jerk baits and check out some of the pike we been catchin-kev