close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New to the website

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by PumpUpTheBass, Jul 8, 2007.

1. PumpUpTheBass

PumpUpTheBass JonBoatWannabe

Hey everybody. I'm new to the website and already love it. I have visited many times and always get helpful info. I just built a plywood boat this winter 12 foot. Only electric pushing it right now. Also i was out on LaDue on 7-7-07 and got skunked. Had some hits but no luck. I was trolling a little seeing what the lake is all about. It was my first time fishing by 422. I was pulling an Erie dearie wit ha night crawler and got a few hits. The water is not very high there it seemd to me. Not sking for spots but wat is the genereal jist of fishing LaDue .
    Thanks in advance.

2. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Welcome to the site.

There was a bass tournament yesterday and they got some nice bass from what I have heard. There are some walleye in there but can be hard to get. The hits that you got on the crawler could have been white perch. The lake is loaded with them. They are a real pain in the you know what. It is a good panfish lake. Try fishing around the weed beds.

3. Is this who I think it is??? Welcome to the board...

4. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

5. Try drifting with a 1/8 to 1/4 oz jig head tipped with a chunk of crawler...

6. PumpUpTheBass

Yeah grounded it's me. lol. Thats wat you get for showing me this site. LOL:)

7. Any plans for tomorrow?? Looking to get out and do some fishin...

8. Tough lake for walleye. I have fished it many times this year without even one to show. THe members on this site have even helped me dramatically in what to use and where to go. I am just not very good I guess. If I were you I would focus on white perch and catch a couple hundred each time out and keep em all (just kidding!) They are very prevalent there. Good luck and I will notice you out there and say hi if I see you.

9. PumpUpTheBass

Grounded
    No, no plans for tomorrow. I would love to go fishing. Just have to be home for 630 for class. Just call if you want to go out. The boat is alwas available or if you just want to hit up the shore. Your call.