close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

new to site

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bucho, Jun 29, 2007.

1. I just registered w/OGF. Been on here quite a bit
    as a guest, figured I might as well join in the fun
    & share the little fishiing knowledge I have with
    all you kind folks. Anyways, hello everybody!

2. Welcome aboard! I am sure you will find this a great place to hang out and learn about fishing as well.

3. Welcome to the boards.

4. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Hello to you too! :) WB

5. I just joined yesterday. Welcome. We'll learn together.

6. Welcome to you both. What kind of fishing do you do? I am a fly fishing addict, but it's not something in which everyone is interested.
    Mike

7. You guys have done did a BIG favor to the OGF membership and to yourself ! This is all about putting everyoe on the fish ! Welcome and thanks for registering and participating the discussions !! :cool:
    Best regards,
    TheKing of panfishing in the sow-west or any other region on this planet

8. If it has a mouth and gills, I'll fish for it. Growing up in rural Ohio, However I most of the time was limited to Resevoirs. I mostly fished for and caught Largemouth and pan fish. I just recently have moved and discovered the Maumee river. I now can tote that I have caught all sorts of new fish, to me, and have added 2 FO cats to my list (1 last night and boy are they fun). I would love to go after pike/musky and trout however. I would consider myself a pretty good fisher but am stuck in my ways and would love to learn new techiques with an open mind.