close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New to Muskie fishing

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CW1974, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I've decided this year I'm going to try my hand at Muskie fishing. I'm not a big "Trolling" kind of guy, a little boring IMHO.
    What are some good lakes I can go and "Work" to get me some nice muskies all summer long?

2. If your looking for some muskie i would make a weekend trip down to ceaser creek right out side of wayensville in southwestern ohio. About an 2 1/2 hour drive from BG. I went to high schiool in wayensville and fished CC since i was a kid. There are some monster muskie in that lake. I believe they stated stocking muskie in 1998.

3. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

Clearfork is a relatively casting friendly musky lake. It is located just southwest of Mansfield.

CG

4. We tried it for the first time last November and my buddy caught a 46" on the second day on Salt Fork lake. The DNR stocke 3000 10" fish in Sep/Oct so next year the fishing should be great! Check out hte pic...

Attached Files:

5. davycrockett

davycrockett Fins Feathers Fur

Go to the Musky and Pike forum near the bottom of the forums. There are some awsome guys with a ton of knowledge about 'ski's.