New Species to my list!

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by mojo, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Alright so this should definitely be in the out of state forum but the NW Ohio forum was my home since the site first started so I thought I'd post here. I moved out to the east coast about a year ago and only did one day of freshwater fishing all last year to add a pickerel to my list..which I did, but today I FINALLY had an opportunity to target the awesome New Hampshire trout fishery (it's tough to pull yourself away from the surf, but the stripers and blues aren't up here yet.)

I hit a small stream to try after some winter holdover browns, salmon, and brookies and finally hooked into a couple decent browns adding it to my species list. Perfect spring day in a crystal clear river. Later in the day I grabbed my yak and hit a small pond and managed some decent largemouth and a very nice pickerel, but forgot to grab the camera.

Hopefully I can add a brookie and some salmon to my list this spring before I switch back over to saltwater. I've been going crazy seeing all the walleye run posts the last few weeks and knowing that I can't fish anywhere. We just had ice out a couple of weeks ago and the rain and cold has kept everything unfishable until this weekend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Good looking Browns, gratz man!

3. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Didn't take them long to move it ;)
    Nice Fish N Pics

4. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

No kidding. Hey, nice fish Mojo.:) Glad to see you're catching something out there.;)