close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Personal Best carp today.

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by Fishman, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Heres a picture of it, caught it in the GMR today measured out at exactly 30". Caught a bunch of smaller ones with it this was obviously the biggest of the day. I'm not exactly sure how much it weighed, any ideas?
    [​IMG]

I'll post some more pictures of the fishing trip in the SW section as soon as I'm able to upload photos to OGF.

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i would be willing to say at least 15lbs..
    congrats dooood.. keep goin back there and catch more.. :)

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Oh man the rest were dinks there gotta be some more big ones in there like this! I did get myself a new digital scale today so I won't have to bother you guys with questions like this again :D

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

welp..after i keep lookin at it and tryin to figured out how big you are..i now say around 12lbs..lol..

5. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

lol I'm 5'4" long blonde hair 110lbs.

6. I'll say 14 lbs. I plan on taking my daughter to that spot next week if the weather and water holds up. What did you get the carp on? FWIW, I do real well with carp in the GMR up until spawning time using nightcrawlers as bait.

7. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Sweet corn man, they were hitting it like crazy. I tried bread balls but they wern't interested in those at all. I'll post the pictures as soon as I can. My girlfriend and I had a blast there. All of the carp were tiny, with the exception of that one. She even got her first mirror carp.