close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New PB Steel for me!!

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by ParmaBass, Feb 16, 2009.

1. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Got out with Archman for a few hours today after work. We fished a random location in a Northern part of the state of Ohio. Fish fought hard for a good 10 minutes before he came on shore. Measured in at 31 1/2" and estimated at around 11ish lbs. I was shaking for the next half hour, what a great fish!!

Attached Files:

2. joe01

joe01 Functional Fisherman

nice job, got to love them hard core hog's

3. congrats pb,thats a hog

4. BuzzBob

BuzzBob Take a Dad fishing

Nice! Can't wait to get back out Thursday. By the way, will you tell Arch that Ben is better than Brady (lie to him) so he'll get rid of those Steelers avatars! I can't stand to look at them much longer!

Again, NICE fish!

5. That was a nice pig you got. We should have taken a picture of the carp you caught, too!

6. ParmaBass

Fortunately for us Browns guys the fish he caught today was not picture worthy. That spared us the sight of the Steelers hat he was wearing while fishing!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  7. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

That fish is definitely a "him"!

8. vkutsch

vkutsch You scratched my anchor!

Boy, you got some big fingers....;)

Nice fish, Jeff. Did you get it by the tree?

9. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Better check your measuring device because that fish looks nowhere near as big as you say.:p It probably fought so hard because of that strong current you got it out of. Nice fish! BTW I recognize that spot:p

10. Congrats on the PB, man thats one helluva fish!

11. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

Awesome fish! Glad to hear the creeks and rivers up there are getting close to being fishable :p

Maybe this weekend I'll run up there and waste some time and see if I can get my fly rod broken lol.

12. ShutUpNFish

ShutUpNFish FishBum

Awesome male! Congrats on the PB dude!

13. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Now there will be 1400 people fishing there tomorrow.....Can you please edit out the landmarks and the water. In fact, just edit out everything except the fish..you're ugly:p

Nice fish and glad to hear that you had a 6 time superbowl champion fan with you!

I've got to get out for steel...maybe this weekend if the rivers don't get blown!

14. I can't hear that too much!

15. ParmaBass

I thought you'd manage to spot Morley Ford in the background! Next time I'll crop the pic better!;)

Thanks guys!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009