close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New paint for the pocket rocket

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by LakeRaider, Nov 27, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Well, unfortunatley the flame job Polumbo did on my boat blewup when I cleared it :mad: Hey, it happens. So I stripped the boat this week and got busy. Thanksgiving morning at 5am I laid out the new design with fineline tape and broke out the paint gun . Then put a 1/2 gal. of Concept2002 clearcoat on it yesterday with a touch of shimmerin'blue pearl in it. Can,t wait to get this thing in the sun and see it lite up! :) And of course on the last coat a fly had to do a bonzi run into the clear! :mad: He'll sand out.
    Jeeze! :cool: LakeRaider<><>

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

3. Two

Two

Raider! Thats sweet!! Looks lite and I bet that thing has got to fly. Thats not something you take on the Lake is it?

4. Two

Two

btw? looks like you might be able to mount 2 downriggers and do a little trolln'? :p

5. Two

Two

I just seen a few pics you posted before. Is that the same boat as the one with your name on it? That looked sweet also!!

6. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Thats the same boat that was done a week ago. Should be complete in two weeks and then I,m doing a wild job on my son,s Viper. zfish is bugging me to do his Hydrostream so I might tackle that after xmas. We get real slow at the bodyshop in winter so I have time to do what I want. :) Raider

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  7. Two

Two

Damn! Look at that motor! Is that one of them boats that fly also? O, thats the boat that is a car also I'm thinking of. :p Do you and your son race them or they just your cruzers?