close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Outdoorsmen

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by Hollanderic, Mar 21, 2005.

1. My name is Eric Holland and I have been introducing myself to fishing and hunting throughout college. I have some experience with fishing from shore andam in the porcess of getting my hunting license. If anyone would be kind enough to include me in their trip if they have room I would be more than happy to cover much of the expenses. I hope I am not being too forward but as I'm sure you can imgaine one can only catch small crappie for 3 years without dreaming of "greener" pastures. Thank youfor your consideration.

Eric Holland

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

what part of the state are you located??
    and welcome to the site to be in if you are an outdoor avid. :)

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Welcome Eric, glad to have you join us. I'm sure you'll get the chance to fish with several pople here. Be sure and try to make some of our outings and meet members.

4. Sorry, I live in Columbus.

5. yup... I'd be sorry too :p

I am sure you can hook up with Ak and he'll have you fishing for those arm braking roundmouthbass in notime...
    WELCOME ABOARD MAN !!!