close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New outdoor cable channel

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Tilesetter, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Tilesetter

Tilesetter GET THE NET

Any of you with wideopenwest cable may be interested to know that channel 88 is the home of the outdoor life network. All outdoor shows all the time. Perfect for those days when you just can't get out there. Kind of like this website :D :D :D

2. Thanks for the info tilesetter.

3. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

not in north olmsted its not. its mtv 2 which sucks.

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I had just figured out that we had it last week . I was about to have a heart attack from being so excited ! :D Now the ol lady really gets on my case about either being on here to much or being glued to the tv . :)

5. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Fever Fever Fever

lol I love that show.

6. nomore3putts

nomore3putts AddictiveFish'n TV Addict

Checkout the Friday evening lineups on OLN.

Back to back angling shows throughout the night. My personal favorite is on at 10PM - Addictive Fishing TV - drag screamin', rod bendin' action

OUT YOU GO!

7. Have you ever seen any shows or vidoes with Archie Phillips? This guy is pure REDNECK! :D I have not seen him for a long time but there was a video store that used to have lots of his vidoes and they were great to watch. He did all kinds of fishing in both fresh water and salt water. One of his videos shows him noodling for cats and jigger pole fishing for bass. Lots of fun to watch and listen to him talk about the fishing hes doing. If you ever see a video or show with him in it be sure to check it out.

8. http://www.archiephillips.com

here is a web site for Archie Phillips. Look at the video descriptions and you will see all the different kinds of fishing he does.

9. archie does replicas - this is a good thing