New Ole Petes spoon FLAVA

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gju42486, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

Im sure everyone has seen me and Mr ezbite post up about the hott little spoon called Frog circus freak from stinger. Well after countless frog spoons losing their paint, i got with the man, and the legend..........Ole pete. That frog circus freak spoon was incredible the last few years, and with me recently getting my captains license i felt it was time to hit the big stage and come up with my own spoon.... The "Playin Hooky".

Tom, like i said earlier, IF you ask reeeeeal nice, i may let don sell you a few- but if you win any tourny's- you gotta pay due respect to the new killer spoon. :D

2. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

pic is comin--my laptop is acting goofy.........

3. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Hopefully I have mine before you have yours EZ!!:p
    Of course I have a limited edition set made yesterday that the insiders call the "Pain medication limited edition set". Far as I know, there will be very few of these out there!

4. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

snake, i dont know, EZ is going to have to be reeeeeal lucky to get his paws on a Playin Hooky spoon, but it could be done. :D

5. It's no "Big Daddy's Sausage Gravy Milkshake" but it looks like it may pull a few fish. LOL!

6. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

very true carl, very true. However, i do have plans on picking up a few BDSGM's if don lets me :)

7. nice looking spoon george . hope to pull some eyes with you this spring on it

8. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

definitly, you know how to get ahold of me :)

9. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Not to bust your bubble George but that spoon has been on the burner there for a long time, just needed more coaching I guess to get it done...sooo...you 'da man! Glad he finally decided to do it.I like Big Daddys too, and have to get some.

10. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

he must of liked me more then :D all you gotta do is sweet talk him a little. ;)

11. Fishers of Men

Sweet talk?...I was wondering if you have a brown nose? lol :D That might be the next name for a spoon ya know. :)

12. Don was nice enough to throw one of those in my last order. Now I have DIxie Chicken AND Big Daddy spoons.

BTW, Don has Van GoOrange and Van GoPink...are those named afte ryou, Fishers of Men?

13. Fishers of Men

Ya, I had him mix a variety of preferred color blends. They are not what they sound like.

14. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

Van go brown nose.hahaha!! now thats the name of a spoon. relax buddy, im JK:D

15. Fishers of Men

No, it was playin hooky brown nose, he got the action!

16. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

my bad, but in my defense.....humm, you right, george is the SWEET talker:p

17. SO the question now is...How do they work?

18. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

good question, i sure as hell wont be caught running a pink van go. Van is really in touch with his feminine side i guess---i mean really, couldnt you have thought of a better name :)

19. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

another view

Attached Files: