Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try navigating the new site? I am able to download lake maps but I cannot find the actual individual lake pages they had. They were useful for HP limits/species/ramp info. I liked reading the info to find new lakes I have never been. If anyone knows how to find this on new site I would appreciate the help.

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Anyone try navigating the new site? I am able to download lake maps but I cannot find the actual individual lake pages they had. They were useful for HP limits/species/ramp info. I liked reading the info to find new lakes I have never been. If anyone knows how to find this on new site I would appreciate the help.
It's a big work in progress and not much is available yet.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It seems like every time organizations ""improve"" a site, it gets worse, I think they let the 'puter geeks design this stuff without any input from real time users like us, IMHO the maps that you can print [save] are near worthless, at least compared to the old PDF maps that you used to be able to download.. You would think that somewhere on their server, they have the old maps saved and archived!!!!

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
or they could be wasting money like they normally do! haha
They got hacked and have to start from scratch. It's a huge job and they want to make the site better than it was.
The ODNR actually does a pretty good job considering the tasks they have to perform, the hurdles they have to jump with the funds that are available to them.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I've looked for the hunting area maps a couple times the last few weeks and couldn't find them. Hope they are added soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts