close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New NACA

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by RiverRat, Sep 15, 2004.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Hey anyone check out the article Shawn wrote up on the Buckeye lake Fish-In?
    Man my boys were SHOCKED to see thier pics. in a "mag"...specially my boy Tyler with a cover photo.
    Does anyone have an extra copy i can have?....kind of like to put one back for family fishing memorys, if ya know what i mean.

Scott

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Scott,

I'll throw ya a few in the mail.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

THANKS MAN...by the way great write up...looks very good for the Ohio chapter, your doing a great job of spreading the word about us Buckeye carpers.

Scott

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

That's because you Buckeye Carpers have something to prove ;) We have the Indy Guys coming to Alum now to try to take our Carp King plaque from us since I took the CAGI and Dick Laubscher took 1st in the Indycarpers Invitational. LOL ;)

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

those guys aren't goin to take any prizes from us maaan.. we just flatout rocks!! heh heh..

6. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Thats great, nothing better than a little friendly competition among friends.
    All i have to say to them is, they better come prepared...and pack a big lunch!

7. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

I led them in the right direction though. I told them "Scope flavored boilies". Just "accidently" left the "x" off :D

8. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Again thanks Shawn, my boys are very proud to have been a part of the event.

Also, tell the Indy guys that Tutti-Frutti is a very good bet too for lots of action.......MEOW.......LOL!

sCOTT

9. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

Or I could sell them some of my top secret Buckeye Boilies, gauranteed 10 catfish on every one :D

Must be the chocolate cause I have caught plenty on plain peanutbutter :confused:

Might be time to soon break out the Elephant Chockers :eek:

10. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

:p :p :D Did anyone catch MY pic on the front page of the NACA too?

11. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

:D Your new PB? :)

Sean..............

nevermind. By the way, you ARE driving us to Rock Bottom this weekend, right? I drove home from the LUmpy Pickle back in Feb ;)

12. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

I'll either drive are put out for the cab ride one of the two. You know me and beer and of course my good friend taco bell.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

I still didnt find any extra NACA mags. for the 3rd qtr. can anyone help me out???

Thanks,
    Scott

14. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

My fault Scott. I forgot to mail them. Too much crap goign on here, and I just plain forgot. I'll drop them in the mail first thing this week.

15. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Hey thanks Shawn, I figured you forgot, its understandable with everything you've had going on.
    Just didnt want to miss my chance to get a copy before they were gone for good.

Also, i sent ya a PM.

Scott

16. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

You have a pm back :) No problem on the NACAS. I still have 50 laying around here. LOL. I'll drop ya a few in the mail tomorrow. 10-4 on the feeders as well.