close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Moderators appointed -

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by catking, May 14, 2005.

1. catking

catking Banned

Hey guys and gals - The OGF owners felt that our two moderators (Tee & Fish4Fun) though do excellent work , needed a helping hand . As of Friday the 13th, we have asked Misfit , bkr43050 , mrfishohio & Sowbelly101 if they would like to help the site . We chosed these four members for a few good reasons. These guys share our common goals and philosophy as far as what we (owners ) want and how the site should be moderated.. They also participate in the site and have shown great support of the site. The owner group is DELIGHTED that these four agreed to help us out . The owners now will have more time to focus on the running of this site , such as events, tourneys , merchandise -you all get the picture.... ;) . Myself , along with the rest of the owners want to extend a big THANK YOU to not only our two exsisting moderators , but our new mods.... You guys ROCK !!! Team OGF ...

2. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

good choices!!
    i personally have enjoyed watching how this site has developed since it's start.the owners and mods have done a great job and the results have been great. :)

3. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

:eek: :eek: :C ............ good choices

4. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Welcome aboard NEW Mods! We are glad to have you. :F

5. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

There goes my cover, I was soooo incognito.
    I know that announcement has to send a few shivers down a spine or two *LOL* :D (Do I have to delete this ??) :rolleyes:

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Congrats to the new Mods. :)

7. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome aboard guys!

8. Ivan

Ivan Cigar a-fish-ianado

Now you'll all need to spend more time here instead of your favorite fishing hole which in turn will mean more fish for us, Hooorah!

Congrats folks! :)

9. hahahaa...

Congrats guys thats a nice group of OGF'rs there!!
    We need a woman's touch on here too, moderator wise, starting to look like a mens only club (4mods) ;)
    I'd nominate Marcia & Linda both of whom add alot to this forum :D so much so don't even need to post their usernames...

This would be a good sticky for a month maybe...

10. I second the motion from Clyde. Are the owners showing their chauvinism? I'll probably get in trouble for this one.

11. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Great selections! Congrats to you all :)

12. catking

catking Banned

When new moderators are discussed ALL members are up for discussion , even the ladies.......... and for some of you , even the younger guys.... ;) THE CATKING !!!

13. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Well with Misfit and the Catking in there. That would bring the adverage age to what about 40. So a younger guy for them would be... Ummm.... 30 :D :D

14. Congrats guys great picks for the mods. One thing though isn't Misfit a little senile?

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i had a witty reply for a couple of you,but i can't seem to remember what it was,now :confused:
    zzzzzzzzzfishless,how did you arrive at that average?that would make the kitty,younger than you :D :rolleyes: .
    i might be old,but my math is still better than that :p

16. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

:D I just made up a # that sounded good lol. Although even 30 seems pretty young for you guys LOL.

17. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

anyone under 40 is still a kid to me,cause i'm old eneugh to be their dad :( ;)
    and i wish i was still in that group,son ;)

18. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Welcome aboard guys.
    Its a job that can be trying at times and difficult on you. But I have every confidence that the ones selected will do their best to be fair and helpful.

19. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i've always liked it "rough",so i think i might be ok.except if zfish gets out hand,i'll have to take him ut behind the woodshed for a little attitude adjustment :D ;)