Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been reading the forums for a couple weeks and also checking out some of 1rod1reelfishing videos. Had some luck at a couple spots he showed but most luck below the dam at Griggs. Pretty new to bass fishing but enjoying every minute of it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some pictures of stuff I have caught this year... nothing to really brag about... but I am glad to be catching something.

Hope to catch a largemouth soon! :B

·
S.S Mud Dobber
613 Posts
Looks like you may have caught a LM already? The 4th pic from the top looks like one to me with the horizontal line all the way down the side of it. It looks like a picture taken at night so I could be wrong. Nice pics though and good luck continuing the obsession!

Linebacker43

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Linebacker43 thanks for the welcome. I caught that one at Hilliard Municipal Park. Was pretty small and also dark out so I figured it was a smallmouth.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Putty. Noticed there were a few guys from CR on here.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm glad my videos helped you find a couple of fish! I'll be hitting griggs pretty soon, hopefully I can get into a few nice bass.
Videos have been great! Thanks!

Griggs has been pretty good to me the past couple of nights. I'm in grandview so its the closest place for me to fish.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forums nyall86... Griggs can be good at times...

GarryS
Thanks Garry!

The pictures you asked about were from my recent road trip. I stopped and camped at Myrtle Beach State Park and fished off the Pier. Those were baby sharks we were catching.

Saltwater fishing was pretty cool. I saw a guy hook a 6 foot Spinner Shark and another guy hook a 8 ft Stingray.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't think that was from Griggs. LOL
Yeah haha. I was actually lucky enough to catch a fish in all the states I stopped in on my way down to Savannah...

West Virginia New River
North Carolina in Cape Fear River
South Carolina Myrtle Beach off the Pier

1 - 16 of 16 Posts