close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New member...teaysvalleyguy

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by teaysvalleyguy, Aug 20, 2004.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy Man in the Orange Hat

Just saying hey, been fishing a while and a member invited me here. Hope to hook up with yall and fish sometime. Good luck on the waters brother and catch a big one. Tea

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Welcome on board and good fishing to you as well what part of the state are you in?

3. WELCOME !!
    Glad to see catfish have your interest too ...

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Welcome. Glad to have you join us. Check out the site and enjoy.

5. CreekFloater

CreekFloater Have Water, Will Fish

Hmmmm! Interesting name you have chosen. Might that imply you either did or currently are a "Viking?" If you are, you are not alone. I am an Ashville guy, an old man viking from class of 74. Enjoy the site! Great fishing stories, advice and a terrific bunch of quality people who seem to really care about each other.

6. Welcome aboard!

I recognize you from BOC. There are plenty of catfishermen on these boards.
    Glad to see you here.

7. THarris

THarris CHASING THE BIG 'UNS

I see you frequently posting in the Ohio section of the BOC... Welcome to the OGF! Lots of catmen on here ... you'll feel right at home...

8. teaysvalleyguy

The welcome is great. I am in Ashville, OHIO. If yall do not know where that is then it is between Circleville and Columbus off of 23. Yup, I was a viking, graduated in 96. My whole family has went there, Dad, Mom, and everyone else. You may know them.

Again, thanks for the welcome and hope to meet up and fish with alot of you. Tea

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Welcome aboard Tea, Glad to see you made it!

10. teaysvalleyguy

Brother thanks for the invite, hope to fit in. I know a thing or two about fishing and sure do know how to post. LMAO

11. flathunter

Hey Tea, our leading poster is Catking with 2400 post so far, I be you can give him a run for his money :D

12. teaysvalleyguy

Jack, I really dont know what you are talking about. LMAO I have 8000 over there in a year. But, I dont want to step on any toes.

13. flathunter

14. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

hey creekfloater,my wife is a '73 teays valley grad.sometimes i think she grew up too close to the water tower up there! :D :D :D :D

15. Hey T.V.-Guy I'm a Westfall grad from 95, we may have ran into each a few times. I knew a few guys from T.V. I've been wade fishing Darby and Deer Creek, let me know if you want to get together sometime.

16. catking

catking Banned

GREAT !!! to see another catter that post frenquently on this site :D There are some great guys and gals here. Glad Jack steared you over here for a bit. Enjoy and thanks for signing up ;) .THE CATKING !!!

17. teaysvalleyguy

Thanks again brothers. I am sure game to hook up and fish with yall, just let me know when and where. I travel all over Ohio as it is my job. I close loans on houses, example is that I was in Cleveland, Dayton, Cincy, and back to Columbus today.

I graduated from Teays in 96, name is Matt Hardbarger

Played Football and Wrestled....

Whole family has went to Teays I think.....

18. teaysvalleyguy

Well, once I learn the site yall will not be able to get servers fast enough to keep up with me. LMAO

Tell em Jack......

19. flathunter

Tea, everytime you check out the site, click on the new post option near the top pf the page, it really helps!

20. teaysvalleyguy

I seen that, thanks. I appreciate that.