New member saying hey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikeschmidt, May 6, 2008.

1. Just wanted to say hey to everyone. I have been living in Ohio now for nearly 15 years and diehard fishnig it the whole time. I spend every night either tying flies or on the water chasing whatever swims...tonight it will be smallies ;) No real reason for having not joined previously, but have met many members on the water and they have always been helpful so I figured I would drop in and add this to the list of on line haunts. I hope I can add something to this community.

edit...sorry, I did not see the section for new members until after this post

2. Fishin' Coach

Fishin' Coach Wall I ETR

welcome, loads of good helpful people on this site.

3. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Welcome aboard Mike ! Can I have your autograph, you were one of my favorite ballplayers back in the day !:p

4. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

welcome mike!
    krusty,you beat me to it!
    the curiosity was gonna bug me all day.

5. If I were THAT Mike Schmidt I would be tying flies all day instead of just at night ;) Thanks for the welcome guys :)

6. Hey Mike

Always great to have a new member. WELCOME!!!

7. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

whats happening mike.:p

8. Hey welcome aboard Mike. :B

9. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

Mike- fair warning---watch out for this guy and DR Hymen :p :p :p im just kidding of course.......or am i ;)

10. Hey Mike, welcome aboard!
    a few things for the masses, I have fished with Mike for many years and he is a heck of a good fly and spin fisherman, really knows his way around Central Ohio! ( Smallie streams, steelhead, Mad River) And the best part is he is a commercial fly tyer who ties most of my flies and they are TOP NOTCH!
    Im sure he will be a strong contributer in a lot of the forums!! A great addition to the site!

Mike send me some free flies now....;)

Salmonid