close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New member saying "Hello"

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BrianM, Sep 27, 2007.

1. I have been reading the forums here a good bit and finally decided to register . Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello .
    I live Just outside of Newton Falls , Ohio . i have 12 ft and 21 ft boats and I'm trying to learn some more about catching fish . I've done OK at Misquito and Ladue this year in the spring . Not much since early June though .
    I have fished some at West Branch and Lake Milton too but I have yet to catch a fish at either of these lakes .
    Been trying to learn some about fishing Lake Erie too ! Caught a few perch so far (only a few !) but no walleye yet .

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Welcome to OGF....you have come to the right place to learn. Lots of info and knowledge on this site. Good luck and welcome again.

flash----------------------out

3. Welcome aboard!! alotta great info and people willing to help here!

4. BigMha

BigMha QQn 4 that "ONE" big fish

welcome and the people in this forum are very knowledgeable, they'll certainly help you add more fish to your stringer or cooler

5. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Glad you decided to join . WELCOME !!

6. Welcome
    This is the place to come for info and advice.Everyone is very friendly.

7. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

Welcome Brian, did the Moderators tell you at your 50th post you have to invite the NEO section of the forum out on your boat to a location we vote on....:D LOL

glad to have ya hope you stay with us for a long time, good group.

8. Welcome . . . . this is the greatest site for Ohio fisherman to learn how to catch more fish, enjoy fishing more, and meet some of the greatest sportsman in Ohio. I am still amazed at how helpful everyone is with one another.

Sluggo

9. Welcome to the site. I'm a pretty new member. These guys (and gals?) have helped me realize what a great resource we have in the Cuyahoga River. I'm discovering I don't have to go to Canada to catch smallies! (I'd still rather, but I don't have to!)

10. Welcome.......Not only is this a great site for research and education but there's some very nice guy's and gal's here. Cya later..

11. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Welcome! Ditto what everyone else has said. They are "spot on". ;) ;)

I look forward to reading your posts.

Two suggestions-

-also post in the Lounge New Member forum

-read the thread about the Steelie Seminar and come out tomorrow and meet some of us !%