Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is patrick Rhodes and I am newer to trying to learn to fish this area from the bank and wading. I live in the Troy ohio area. Trying to learn how to and where to fish areas within 45 min or so. especially the great miami river here in troy since I am 3 min away. i am a 24 year old male. Work full time at a ford dealership service department and also college full time going for bachelors in youth ministry and have a wife and 1 20 month old daughter and one daugther due in september. Anybody want to throw some local fishing pointers my way please do so. you can call, email, or message me from this site. I would love to get together with someone who could show me the ropes too. Look forward to learning a lot. Thank and God Bless. Patrick K. Rhodes

ps my email is patrhodes @ gmail . com and my cell phone is 937-416-1555 (leave a message)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hey Patrick.

Welcome to OGF. This is a great site for the outdoorsman. You'll meet great people here with all sorts of fishing skills, stories, pics and advice. Once again, welcome and enjoy!!!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts