Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I had thought of this back when I worked to keep thieves out. As it is, my hunting and fishing companions would not be deterred by such things. An old kid's school cooler repainted and some graphics from my sister's crickt machine...

lunch box1.jpg

·
Fishin-For-Fun
2,235 Posts
I had a "Bio Hazard" sticker on one of my lunch coolers years ago. Then i made the mistake of taking it to work one day and had security called on me... I had to remove the sticker and was given a "stern warning" and then the security guy and i had a good laugh. Oh, it was a federal government research laboratory. No where near the bio division but it made someone uncomfortable that saw me walk from my car with it into my office. Don't every put a radiation sticker on anything and walk in that place - that one would get you fired on the spot.

·
catchin my own bait since 1957
1,149 Posts
I had a "Bio Hazard" sticker on one of my lunch coolers years ago. Then i made the mistake of taking it to work one day and had security called on me... I had to remove the sticker and was given a "stern warning" and then the security guy and i had a good laugh. Oh, it was a federal government research laboratory. No where near the bio division but it made someone uncomfortable that saw me walk from my car with it into my office. Don't every put a radiation sticker on anything and walk in that place - that one would get you fired on the spot.
yeah, in my experiences w/a multitude of government agencies over the last 50 years is that most of the time they don't have much of a sense of humor about that kind of stuff :ROFLMAO:😜 like the guy who's planning something nefarious is going to let you know his plans 🤐

·
Registered
443 Posts
Years ago my uncle had a person stealing from lockers and lunch boxes.He had an idea about who it was and set a trap.He called the foreman to the locker room and explained what trap he set. After coming in to the locker room he said loud enough for everyone to hear that his wife made two roast beef sandwiches and a big piece of chocolate cake.When everyone left the locker room a few minutes later they heard a scream,trap worked.There stood the biggest guy in the crew by my uncles locker with a rubber snake hanging from a string,scared the hell out of him.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Some people really need the stick removed from their backside and learn to have a few laughs in life!

·
'Super Moderator'
12,528 Posts
Great idea!
Many years ago a double dose of castor oil in a big, inviting looking piece of lasagna resulted in not only stopping a known lunch thief from further incidents...but cost the thief an afternoons pay as he had to leave work in the afternoon.
The guys all taped pairs of underwear on his locker door as a welcome back present.
It was all I could do to keep a straight face when said thief came into the office complaining about the underwear on his locker. He wanted guys wrote up.
I ended up asking him what the problem was...wrong size?
Also asked him he felt...due to the circumstances...did he really want to pursue the matter.
He stormed out slamming door.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hunh... Radioactive stuff is a "no go"??? The guys got me this as a gag gift at retirement. It does tend to keep people from crowding my spot, come to think of it...

They claimed to have got it off Amazon. I think they really found it behind the old X-ray machine in the abandoned wing of the hospital... :LOL:

trout2018i.jpg
trout2020e.jpg

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I was a truck driver and I would leave snacks & drink in my truck everytime the mechanics would pull my truck in the garage they would eat all my snacks so one of boys dad suggested that I have my wife to make nobake cookies with exlax an then take the toliet paper out of the porta john so I did then I asked them if they liked the no bakes couple days later they said it gave them the sh-ts lol I said quit eating my stuff cause from now on you never know what will happen lol

·
Registered
443 Posts
I also remember in high school a center on the football team being a bully got paid back.He would grab food off of every ones tray and just did not care.Well one kid who he bullied had a brownie loaded with a laxative on his tray.Well just like a bass grabbing a frog he took the brownie 2 periods before practice.They watched as only minutes into practice he went down to snap the ball and all hell broke lose.They said he stood up yelled out and ran to the locker room with a brown stain going down they back of his uniform.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I wish I had thought of this back when I worked to keep thieves out. As it is, my hunting and fishing companions would not be deterred by such things. An old kid's school cooler repainted and some graphics from my sister's crickt machine...

View attachment 467944
We used to have people steel others lunches, they thought it was real funny. Then we started bring in two lunches, hideing one and bobby trapping the other. did not take long untill the stealing stopped.

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
9,493 Posts
Some people really need the stick removed from their backside and learn to have a few laughs in life!
Yeah, that's what we want. People responsible for handling biohazardous or radioactive material just yukking it up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts