close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New location turny signup sept 1.

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Sleprock, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Sleprock

Sleprock fishing cabrewer

new location due to water conditions.

http://www4.wittenberg.edu/academics/hfs/tmartin/lilmiamiriver.jpg

gonna go with lmrsmallmouth suggestion for locations

"I was thinking from Morrow to South Lebanon. There is NO canoe rentals in this stretch. It is a nice stretch to fish. This is about 8 miles and has lots of good water and some deep holes. We would be leaving from Hamblin Park public access and pick up in South Lebanon at the ball fields which is another public access."

how's this sound to everyone

signup only on this tread please.
    questions can go back to other tread or pm me.

looking to find directions now.

2. Sleprock

3. LMRsmallmouth

LMRsmallmouth LMR Master Angler

Myself and Rblake are in.....
    Lets Start at 8:00AM....I will be at the pull out at 7:30ish. Using the map look at mile marker 38.6 and 33.4.....this is the stretch we will fish. Directly across from LMR canoe rental on 123 in morrow you will see Hamblin park on the opposite side of the road from the canoe rental. Drive ALL THE WAY to the back of the park and park in the gravel parking area (public access).
    The pickup is in SOuth Lebanon at the ballfields in the middle of town. You cant miss it. If anyone needs directions over the phone PM me and I will call you with them. Good luck...hopefully we get a turn out of 5 boats or so!

4. Muskie Hunter

Muskie Hunter All Species Trophy Hunter

Redtailmatt asked me to join him for this tourney; count us in. Sounds like fun; looking forward to meeting you all.

Good fishing,
    John

5. fisherman5567

fisherman5567 Fishin Everyday

Im out guys, too far for me. Maybe next time!

6. Sleprock

7. Sleprock

start time is 8:00 am till 4:30 no dead fish weighed
    please conferm participation!!!

8. sorry guys, my partner and i are out. i work 3rd shift and they just told us we are going to be on MANDATORY fridays for the next month. dont wanna fall asleep at the paddle:D

9. redtailmatt

redtailmatt Member

is the parking closer to High st or Main st at the takeout?

10. LMRsmallmouth

LMRsmallmouth LMR Master Angler

I think that N. High street is the closer of the 2. Just pull into the ballfields, right down the middle and drive straight back and you will see the canoe launch and gravel parking area. When you get there you will see how you cant miss it. If you get there after 6:30 AM you will see a red Chevy Pickup...just park next to it. Call me if you want