Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Set The Hook`
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have our last remaining 2012, dont know why the car is still here but its a gorgeous Buick Regal Turbo Premium I Group. Silver Ice in Exterior Color and Ebony Interior with Piano Accents. Absolutely beautiful car.

I will attach a photo of the car, the invoice and will add a link to the Regal on our website so you can see more photos and more information!!

The car lists for $31,285, our Invoice is $30209.80. Our Sale Price to get rid of this last 2012 is only $26,995!!! If you qualify for GM Employee Price there is an EVA Rebate of $2,500 and also a Bonus Rebate of $500 so take another $3,000 off to make the sale price only $23,995!

This is literally a GREAT Deal on an extremely nice Buick Regal. A frequent question I have recieved is about the warranty, none of it is used until the vehicle is title to whoever purchases it so its still covered under the 4 year/50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty and 5 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty!!

Please let me know if you guys have any question or want to set up an appointment at this price hopefully this car will not last long!

Also this car has been inside the showroom floor so it has NOT been out in the weather as well.

Jarrett Zieber--419-765-0554

http://www.sharpnackdirect.com/Vehi...k-Regal-Turbo_Premium_1-Willard-OH/1786274813

Attachments

·
Set The Hook`
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
TTT+++ Car has to go ASAP trying to pass the deal on to an OGF'r!!!! Tell someone you know about the car its a ridiculous deal!

·
Set The Hook`
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Back up top. Let me know if anyone has any questions of anything I can help with.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

1 - 3 of 3 Posts