Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Powderfinger
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Transport Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport Asphalt
Saw this on my way up I 77 this morning. Would have loved to see what was under the shrink wrap. A little further up there was a nice new Ranger 621 being pulled by a van. Nice boat! The Lowrance on the console is worth more than my boat. The thing was huge.
I always see the boats heading north in the morning on my way to work. Makes me jealous but at least I’m working!

·
Powderfinger
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just checked those Sea Vee boats out. Wow. They cost almost a year’s salary!
Not really. They are a heck of a lot more than that.
The boat might have been going to the turnpike in Richfield then west to Lake Michigan,Huron or Superior. Who knows. Nice boat!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
That's what deepV hulls do, they run from the front to the back… If you have a V shape in the front of the boat and a flat bottom on the transom… It's not a deepv...It's called a modified V
I know. But to have this much deadrise at the aft is usually a displacement hull. While this will track a lot better, it'll slow the boat down a bit. I suspect these boats are designed for the ocean.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
That is the same style boat that Florida Marlins pitcher ran into the rocks couple years back a sea vee nice rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,858 Posts
View attachment 366929 Saw this on my way up I 77 this morning. Would have loved to see what was under the shrink wrap. A little further up there was a nice new Ranger 621 being pulled by a van. Nice boat! The Lowrance on the console is worth more than my boat. The thing was huge.
I always see the boats heading north in the morning on my way to work. Makes me jealous but at least I’m working!
That person is in serious debt

·
Registered
866 Posts
I have heard boat sales overall are through the roof. A buddy looking for a used boat said the market for used has went very high with more people working remote/being home/not traveling///

·
Registered
536 Posts
All fun toy sales are through the roof. The Mrs works for Iron Pony, and they are crushed most of the time. Some salespeople are moving 3-4 motorcycles per day.

·
Registered
309 Posts
All fun toy sales are through the roof. The Mrs works for Iron Pony, and they are crushed most of the time. Some salespeople are moving 3-4 motorcycles per day.
A friend of mine owns a Harley shop, motorsports (UTV's, ATV's and motorcycles) and a boat dealership. The motorsports shop had the best month in May ever. Boat shop is down to 12 boats left out of a few 100. Harley shop holding its own. Its been crazy.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
one of the local long time standing new car dealerships here just opened a mega-gazillion sq ft shop with cycles and ATV's, etc. It belongs to the original owner's son. Somebody was paying attention or just fortunate with timing. He's probably the owner of that SeeVee lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts