close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Hunting Forums Added!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Aug 19, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

With hunting season fast approaching, we thought it would be great to give our hunters their own area to talk shop! You'll notice the addition of a bunch of new hunting sub-forums, in the Hunting Talk forum. Please take a moment and check it out, and vote in the poll in the sticky thread in Hunting Talk. It's YOUR forum, so your input on it's design and format is extremely important to us!

Thanks again for the support, and we hope you all enjoy the new forums!

2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Shake..... Thanks man Looking forward to it. :)

3. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

4. catking

catking Banned

We figured this would go over well. I don't hunt, but I always liked lookin in on the discussions....CATKING :)

5. catking don't hunt :eek:
    hmnmmnn
    could have been "deerking" ;)
    THANKS All... I love hunting #1

6. ShakeDown

That almost sounds creepy Rick :D :D

I used to hunt too, but I got heavily into snow skiing and didn't have time for both. That and the constant partying at OSU year ago, and I had quit hunting and fishing all together. I still have all the gear/guns, and I'm in need of a hunter safety course refresher and some motivation ;) Looking forward to learning from you guys.

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

The onkly thing Catking hunts is his way home. Shake, you ever feel up to it maybe we can get a few guys and get out. After you retake the course.

8. catking

catking Banned

Forgot to mention that DA KING !!! mastered hunting like I did Musky fishin :cool: no need to go any farther with the sport :cool: Anyways...I did hunt at one time. I loved to pheasant & quail hunt. In fact I did win a skeet contest once, hitting 48/50 clay birds ;) Not braggin, just the facts :D I groused hunted out East a few years also. Never hunted the tree rats though.Bear and boar were well left alone :eek: .That's about it.......CK.Anything else?????????????????

9. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

Thanks Shakedown for the hunting forum, my husband will appreciate it. He hunts pheasant, grouse, and turkey. We are into snow sking also. There is not enough time to do everything. So he doesn't hunt nearly as much as he used too. He hunts every other week-end, and we ski every other week-end. But he does get some hunting in after work during the week. Where do you ski?

Mari

10. Good job on the hunting section guys!! Now I'm going to spend more time on this site instead of working. Thanks to you all I'll probably get fired and have to hunt and fish the rest of my life.

11. ShakeDown

Mari...I've been fortunate (and spoiled) to ski all over the country...I worked in the industry for 6 years, and free lift tix and equipement were part of the deal...hard to stomach paying for the stuff I once got for free! Utah is by far my favorite though...awesome snow, crazy terrain, and lift ticket prices won't kill ya. Anymore, I'll run over to Snowshoe or Seven Springs on the weekends, and will usually take a Vermont trip once a season. Haven't been out west for a few years, and I'm ITCHING for fresh tracks ;)

If I'm forced to ski locally, I'll hit Snowtrails or Clearfork.

Chopiq...thanks man! Looking forward to seeing some pics from you bambi killas :D

12. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

rick, you sure them werent coo-koo birds you was huntin and eatin..

sowbelly :D

13. catking

catking Banned

Hey Potbelly- It didn't matter . If it flew, it was fair game :D .......Just kidding bird guys ;) I hunted pheasant in Washington Courthouse for years, and did allright.........Quail was fun.Grouse was impossible,even for my sharp eyes and cat like reflexes :cool: .DA KING !!!

14. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

You mean those "OLD" cat like reflexes!