close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Home?

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by Zfish, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Hmm... This may be one of my new homes.. The River.. LOL... Woohoo I win 1st one to post :D

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

The River is booming right now, hope we have many reports when it gets down.

tomb likes this.

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Last to catch fish..... :cool: Hey, I got my boat back today, even went ahead & got my OH license since the river's up, I might have to run to CC and get a monster muskie :confused:

Cat Mangler likes this.
  4. yea this place is kinda nice

5. Zfish

I lost your info. Its locked up in cyberworld somewhere. Am I still on for a fishing lesson sometime :D

6. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

n/msg........... How's that.

7. catking

catking Banned

The Ohio River section isn't complete with out the Cadilac Man :D Glad to see you made it in UFM ;) THE CATKING !!!

8. mrfishohio

How could you lose the info? I sent you my email addy, I have yours. Put it in your addy book there :eek: You let Misfit rub off on you? Drifty.... :eek: :D

9. Hi all. Just found out the old forum was belly up. Was it technical or political? Seems like a lot of the people have wound up here. Is there a tutorial on adding Pictures to your post? I just figured it out on the old forum. Is the GFO as we knew it gone? Thanks

10. Zfish

Mr Fish... Well you know how it is. If you hang around the Grey Panther club too long it does tend to rub off. Hmm... Maybe I should have 2nd thoughts of fishing with you. You may forget what a Blue is here soon :D

11. mrfishohio

Hey Catman, it's even easier to post a picture, just use the manage attachments below. I guess if the picture is too big, post in the gallery & link it by copying the addy & use the IMG button in the reply

12. Thanks Jim. Guess I'll have to play around a bit.