Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This website has a ton of posts so I am trying to figure out how to go back to some of them I've already been to.

I am new to the forum. My husband and I will use this same ID and post together.

I've really gotten into fishing in the last 2 yrs. since I met my new husband. Married 1 yr this month.

He has already got 2 fish ohio's this past week.

well feel free to say hi. :)

·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
Good to see ya here. You will enjoy it here. There is an abundence of knowledge as well as a great bunch of people.

Again, Welcome,

Steve:)

·
Lumberjack
1,526 Posts
Welcome aboard woodys...good to hear from folks from Z-ville...where do you fish around there? Powelson, Muskingum, AEP, Dillion???

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome aboard woodys...good to hear from folks from Z-ville...where do you fish around there? Powelson, Muskingum, AEP, Dillion???
Hi all! We fish everywhere. We've been to sandusky rover in fremont twice this year, lake erie once. However, as for fishing here near zanesville we go to the licking river (near dillon falls area) just found that loaction. We also go to senecca lake (love it there!) We go to the Ohio River as well but on the west VA side. Been to Dillon some.

Husband recently found a pond on the wildlife area here and caught a 15 inch crappie last night.

My son loves powelson area but we have not fished there. Wild cat hollow is excellent! Not so much AEP but wild cat is near it.

I'd have to say we've done the best so far this year at Senecca. We continuely explore new places. My husband is from Canton area so he knows places up north.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Welcome to OGF. Glad you made it!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Welcome aboard. Try fishing the Muskingum River- Wonderful for catfish!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts