new guy

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by reelfishin, Oct 31, 2007.

1. hey everyone, im new to this site, well i know this site well from reading forums and trying to join for the past year and some how it finally worked, glad to finally be a part of this

2. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

Welcome aboard Reel
    hope to hear from you, below deck is Beer, bait and some food, the water gets choppy sometimes but we have great pilots and good captains..

3. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

HEY WHAT GIVES :confused:
    I was never offered beer, food or bait when i joined . Now i did and still get some great advise from those Captains and pilots you spoke about. I like it when the water is chopppy. Beached eyes are the best .

WELCOME TO the boards Reelfishin Seems you have friends already beer ,food ,bait Man some folks have all the luck :D

4. well thank you i love choppy water and beer so looks like we'll get along good

5. Welcome to the site first mate! Glad to hear from some new guys.

6. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Welcome to the site! :) WB

7. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

SORRY ALL SORRY ALL...LOL

Everyone is entitled to the Beer..LOL
    no favortism intendid....

8. Reelfishin...welcome aboard. Mostly a good group of people with a lot of experience here.

Took me over a year to learn this....and its been a big help to me. There is a search function here that can be used to access past posts by people. A lot of info can be found using search.

Good luck...be safe out there.

9. Welcome. What do you usually fish for and where at?

10. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

thats because your check finally cleared.lol:p welcome to the site.

11. i fish for every thing that swims in fresh or saltwater any time

12. BigMha

BigMha QQn 4 that "ONE" big fish