Ohio Game Fishing banner

new guy

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  BigMha 
#1 ·
hey everyone, im new to this site, well i know this site well from reading forums and trying to join for the past year and some how it finally worked, glad to finally be a part of this

#3 ·
HEY WHAT GIVES :confused:
I was never offered beer, food or bait when i joined . Now i did and still get some great advise from those Captains and pilots you spoke about. I like it when the water is chopppy. Beached eyes are the best .

WELCOME TO the boards Reelfishin Seems you have friends already beer ,food ,bait Man some folks have all the luck :D

#7 ·
HEY WHAT GIVES :confused:
I was never offered beer, food or bait when i joined . Now i did and still get some great advise from those Captains and pilots you spoke about. I like it when the water is chopppy. Beached eyes are the best .

WELCOME TO the boards Reelfishin Seems you have friends already beer ,food ,bait Man some folks have all the luck :D
SORRY ALL SORRY ALL...LOL

Everyone is entitled to the Beer..LOL
no favortism intendid....

#8 ·
Reelfishin...welcome aboard. Mostly a good group of people with a lot of experience here.

Took me over a year to learn this....and its been a big help to me. There is a search function here that can be used to access past posts by people. A lot of info can be found using search.

Good luck...be safe out there.

#12 ·
hey everyone, im new to this site, well i know this site well from reading forums and trying to join for the past year and some how it finally worked, glad to finally be a part of this[/QUOTE

hey new guy...WELCOME...guys on this forum can be very helpful...i've posted questions and got answers in record time...becareful though...some guys can be a little sensitive...but overall it's probably the greatest fishing tool in my arsenal...welcome and good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.