Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Army MP
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would introduce myself. name is Dustin and I am currently serving in Afghanistan in the Army. Going to be picking up a boat to do some walleye fishing when I get back so i'm starting to aquire gear and catching up on the latest and greatest tips and tricks.
Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Banned
607 Posts
Dustin,
Welcome to the OGF community. Thank you for your service and stay safe over there - hurry home and visit Ohio for some quality Walleye fishing.
South Dakota is a great state for outdoorsmen with lots to do. I've got a childhood buddy that has lived in Henry since the mid 70's.

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
Hey Dustin,

Ever go over to the Iowa Great Lakes? That's a great area for fishing. I lived in Spencer for a year and flew out of the sioux Falls airport. Pretty little city.

·
Army MP
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I definitely want to hit erie someday, my dad had a tackle company when I was a kid. when the PWT or RCL would come here I would go out and prefish with a bunch of them showing the typical lure and methods for the area.

If I can snag up a decent boat I'm really looking forward to hitting up new bodies of water. I've basically grown up on the Missouri River, I'm lookin to branch out and find good walleye waters.

thanks for the welcome, bout half a year left and i'll be home god willing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.