Ohio Game Fishing banner
101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Wow My grandmother had one that was similar to that and it had a weird name quakerbrush quaker something I haven't seen one of those in over 48 years she had several old guns that I don't know who got them can you tell us what caliber?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Wow My grandmother had one that was similar to that and it had a weird name quakerbrush quaker something I haven't seen one of those in over 48 years she had several old guns that I don't know who got them can you tell us what caliber?
🤐🤯 .22 cal

·
Registered
463 Posts
You are so close I'll call it correct and RTM is right, it's .22 cal. This rifle is no longer in my collection. My late father in law passed it to me so I passed it on for DW's oldest nephew. Just figured that's where it should be.

Motor vehicle Font Trigger Auto part Parallel

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
You are so close I'll call it correct and RTM is right, it's .22 cal. This rifle is no longer in my collection. My late father in law passed it to me so I passed it on for DW's oldest nephew. Just figured that's where it should be.

View attachment 499585
LOL It's funny how I can remember stuff years back but can't remember where I put my keys 10 minutes ago

101 - 120 of 126 Posts