close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

new G3

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by snifer, Apr 21, 2005.

1. i want to first start by saying thanks to everyones input on the g3 boats. after all the research i did and the input , i ended up with a eagle 175. hope i can get her out this weekend. weather is supposed to be bad. this is my first boat i ever owned and with all the help from everonr i hope it is the best. thanks again and here is a pic.

Attached Files:

• b.jpg
      b.jpg
      File size:
      87.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

You will be more than satisfied with this boat . :) It should give you many , many years of dependable fishing trips .

3. Good looking boat. :) You will never regret spending the extra bucks for that quality. Good luck and enjoy. :D

4. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

5. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

good choice man :thumbsup: .... you'll not regret it..... i luv mine

6. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Nice boat. G3's are awesome. When my wife gets out of school I'm considering buying a 180HP.

7. hey shortdrift, i really didnt spend any extra on the boat. i did my research and this boat was cheaper than a tracker or a triton with the same motor and extras i wanted. plus the people at plapps marina really take care of their customers.

8. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Ran into a guy from ???? Boats from Jackson on West Branch Friday. He is a mechanic at a G3 dealer.

I always thought they were cheap quality like Trackers but he had nothing but good things to say about the boats.

9. hey lewzer, finally got her out this weekend on eastfork. had to break in the motor but the wind was brutal sat. but the boat rode like you would not beleive. once i got it up on plane it cut through the waves like nothin. after 4 plus hours between sat. and sun. i am totally pleased with the boat.it rides 10 times better than my friends tracker- just my opinion of cource- but i do love the boat and the yammie on the back is the quietest i have ever heard. so far so good. good luck and tight lines

10. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Cool boat, I like the layout.