New Forum Added

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Mar 13, 2008.

1. In the general discussions section, near the bottom, just above the hunting forums, we've opened up a camping information area. It's called "The Campfire".

Just another way OGF is trying to cover all bases in offering the best in outdoors information. So, if you're looking for a tent or RV, sleeping bag or inflatable mattress, or a campground, that's going to be the spot.

Enjoy the forums gang!

2. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

I tip my hat,to all the "OGF" STAFF..............for all the great things they manage to implement........ THANKS FOR IT ALL..............Jon SR.

3. FishlessAgain

FishlessAgain One Major Lurker

4. I like the name. Ogf is really the only site an outdoorsman needs to go to before making a trip in ohio. This forum will just add to that.

5. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

great addition, im sure it will be filled with great stuff soon.

I have always wondered why you guys don't have a forum for beginers. I try to do my research myself but when im stuck I ask some really basic stuff or basic opinions. I hate doing this and taking up time and space, a section for this that the experienced guys that wanted to help out could read would be cool. Also it might save the experienced guys some time being able to skip the noobish post. Just a though :}

6. Not a camper myself but a great addition, you guys are on the ball. Best outdoor site going.