close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Fishtrap

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Zfish, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Well if I dont end up getting an otter this year for a shanty I think this will be the model I'll be taking a better look at. I did like the guide very well last year and I also had a Frabill last year as well that didnt work out so well.. It had a better setup than the fish trap series but their tarps were not satisfactory I went through 2 in 3 weeks from normal fishing. Anyways enough of that check it out!!!!

http://www.the-clam.com/fishtrap_yukon.html

2. Just try to remember that the bigger trap you buy and the more goodies you put in it, the bigger bitch it is to pull. I got a voyager early last year. Great Shack, but try to pull it in anything more than 2" of snow and you are going no where fast, unless you have a quad! Then you have to figure out how to haul it all around.

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Great looking unit . If I were to buy one , I would have to purchase the runner kit for it so it would pull alot easier .

4. Almost $500 for a plastic sled, tarp, and poles!!! Whew! These manufacturers sure see us coming. If you get one, pick up an old flexible flyer sled and bungee cords. In any kind of snow, it's like pulling a dead cow.