close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New fishing license...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by snake69, Mar 1, 2008.

1. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Anybody get their new fishing license yet? Soon as the ol woman seen the color purple, she wanted some. Now if she fishes once a year, it has to be some special occasion. But everything she owns, well...nearly everything has purple in it. (When I bought her van, it had to be purple!) Anybody else experience this, or am I the only one with a strange woman?

2. waterwalker

waterwalker #@%&!! BROWNS

I'll make this as painless as possible for ya.Women are strange.Now grab your purse and fish.

3. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

lol.. Mine will love that it is purple. I havent picked mine up yet so I didnt know. I will take her with me and get both of ours @ the same time she will love it.

4. She isn't strange she just knows what she wants! I am not that bad, but I refuse to drive a car with a color that shows dirt, i know it is weird. I will never own a black, red, or white vehicle.

5. dont intend to hijack the thread, but aren't all fishing license for the same year the same color? I just bought mine, and it is a light/baby blue color. The same color it was last year.... Whats up with that?

6. I think this violet-purple color is worse then the year that they had the hot pink license color. Last year's license was the light blue, this year's is purple. I can remember having lime green, orange, hot pink, light blue and maybe even white.

7. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

Color? I bought mine online and printed it out... guess I could print it on any color paper you like.

8. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

ohiou98..... .the place where you baught your license forgot to change the printer paper for the new year /color. happened to me once and it was a pain. some wordens just look to see if you have the right color paper and then they know you have a current license.i would also check to see when it expires? i printed mine out and it is plain white.

9. cw261

cw261 Member

I have had them check mine from a distance while trolling on Lake Erie - like freyedknot said, they just had us hold them up, they were looking for the right color. It might save you a lot of explaining if you can get the place you bought it from to reprint it on the right paper.

10. I think I'll try that.

11. I got checked on the ice on sunday. I'm just glad i got mine :)